BBA Design is a dynamic interior design studio, based in Vancouver, BC. We are seeking an experienced Intermediate / Senior Interior Designer with a strong eye for design & detail to work on a variety of high profile projects in the multi-family residential and hospitality areas and to join our collaborative team environment
We have been in business over 30 years and are well recognized in the industry for our creativity and award-winning projects.
Qualifications / Skills:
- A Diploma or Degree from an accredited Interior Design program
- Working towards or currently are a Registered Interior Designer
- Expertise in AutoCAD, MS Office, Photoshop & SketchUp
- Familiarity with current city by-laws & BC Building Codes
- Highly creative, inspired by design
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interior / working drawing knowledge & experience
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Organized with the ability to work in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude with co-workers and clients, ability to give and receive direction
The ideal Senior Designer candidate will have 8 years experience or more; 5-6 years for an Intermediate Designer.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a positive and supportive work culture, growth opportunities and an attractive compensation package.
If you are looking for an exciting new position with lots of room for growth please forward your CV and any relevant info to firstname.lastname@example.org